INFOCITY, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance of personal information and considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility, and therefore, the Company complies with laws and regulations, internal rules, etc., regarding personal information, and collects, uses, and manages personal information handled by the Company in an appropriate manner.
【The purpose of collection and use of privacy information.】
1. The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. when you register to use the Service. The Company may also collect transaction records and payment information, including personal information between the customer and the Alliance Partner, etc., from the Company's business partners ("Business Partners"), etc.
2. The Company may collect historical and characteristic information such as the date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including the communication state of the device in the case of use through a mobile terminal and various setting information at the time of use), IP address, cookie information, etc., from the Company and its Business Partners. The Company collects this information when you use the Service or view the pages.
3. The information collected by the Company and the purposes for which it is used are as follows. The Company may use the acquired personal information within the scope of the purpose of use, and may seek prior confirmation or consent from the customer before acquiring any information other than the purpose of use or the information listed below.
|Purpose of use
||Information to be acquired
|Billing for the service
||Name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, and payment method
||Name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth
|To provide information about our services, respond to inquiries, request for questionnaires, etc., and notify important information
||Name, address, phone number, and email address
|Investigation in case of failure
||IP address, usage environment and cookies
|Website Display Control
|Push notification distribution
||Device ID(Device tokens)
|Creation of usage statistics
||Gender, cookies, usage environment, age
【About posting to SNS】
1. When you post a message to SNS through this service, you may post a multimedia file attached to the message text.
2. The location information may not be added to the messages posted on SNS.
【Personal information provided to third parties】
1. With the exception of the following cases, the Company shall not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the customer. However, the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations do not allow us to do so.
(1) If required by law
(2) If it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(3) If it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
(4) If it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency or a local government or a person entrusted by such a body to carry out the operations prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person may interfere with the execution of the operations concerned.
(5) If the following has been announced or made public in advance
・Including the provision of information to a third party for the purpose of use
・Items of data provided to third parties
・The means or method of providing the information to third parties
・Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the individual
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be considered a third party in the following cases
(1) If the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) If personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
(3) If personal information is to be shared with a specific person, and the fact that the personal information is to be shared, the items of personal information, the scope of the personal information to be shared, the purpose of the shared use, the purpose of the use of the person, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information are notified to the person in advance, or the information is readily accessible to the person in question.
【Disclosure of personal information】
1. If the Company receives a request for disclosure of personal information from the individual, the Company shall disclose the information to the individual without delay. However, the Company may choose not to disclose all or part of the information in any of the following cases, and if the Company decides not to disclose the information, the Company shall notify the customer to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen may be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
(1) Cases in which disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party
(2) If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company's business
(3) Any other case that would be in violation of the law
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristic information, in principle.
【Correction and Deletion of Personal Information】
If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the customer may request the Company to correct or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
In the event that the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to a request from a customer as described in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the customer of this.
【Suspension of Use of Personal Information】
If the Company is requested by a person to stop using or delete his or her personal information on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by unlawful means (hereinafter referred to as "stopping the use, etc."), the Company shall conduct the necessary investigation without delay and, based on the results, shall stop using or delete the personal information and notify the person to that effect. However, in cases where it is costly to stop using personal information or otherwise difficult to stop using it, and if alternative measures may be taken to protect the rights and interests of the person, the Company shall take these alternative measures.
【Handling of Personal Information, etc. on the Website】
(1)To check the login status of customers.
(2)To customize the content displayed on the service for the customer
(3)To investigate the cause of failures that occurred in the service.
【Contact for inquiries.】
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using the contact form below.
For inquiries, please use the following form: https://richflyer.net/form.html